What you can expect in Good Code:
- Be a part of a great team, work on interesting projects for clients all over the world — and get paid well for it
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Laid-back environment in our Zagreb (Lanište) office, with flexible work hours and no overtime
- Great technical library with books covering many areas related to software development, web, design and startups
- Unlimited supply of tea, coffe, snacks and discount access for the daily meals in the nearby restaurant
What we expect from you:
- You know your job well
- Honesty — if there's a problem or something is impossible, hard, or just out of your expertise you're not afraid to speak out
- You're reliable — if we agree on something, barring unforseen problems, we can rely it'll be done without additional prodding
- You're proactive and helpful — if you identify a problem or have an idea how to help your coworkers, you'll help even if it's not your immediate problem
- You can understand the client's reasoning and point of view, as well as the behaviour and point of view of the end user of the application
- You are available full time and can work (most of the time) from our Zagreb office. If you're student or have similar obligations, we can work with you to agree on the schedule that would fit your other obligations.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, do get in touch! Send your portfolio or links to what you've done, and your CV to email@example.com.